Indication: Lubricant and instruments care.
Composition: White medicinal oil, emulsifying agents.
Characteristics: Concentrated product.
Packaging: 1.5 L (50.7 Fl Oz) /5l (169 Fl Oz)
Dilution: 2ml (0.07 FL Oz) to 8ml (0.27 Fl Oz) following the thermodisinfector program according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Description: ARPO®LUB is a product based on medicinal white oil and emulsifiers. Due to its formula, the product is particularly suitable for the maintenance of instruments before sterilization. ARPO®LUB forms a thin protective film on stainless-steel instruments, protecting them from wear caused by friction (hinges and joints). ARPO®LUB is completely steam-permeable. This attribute is the result of the most recent and successful research in terms of lubrication and prevention of rust and oxidation of surgical tools.
- Silicone-free formula.
- Excellent lubrication properties.
- Protects and lubricates medical instruments.
- Protects against wear caused by friction.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Neutral PH.
- High material compatibility.
- Improves the conditions of use of apparatuses and instruments.
- Non-toxic. Free of allergens.
- Reduces expenses linked with repairs and repositions.
- Compatible with steam sterilization.
- Suitable for instruments and equipments made of stainless-steel.
Do not use in synthetic articles (e.g. rubber, silicone, plastic, etc.)