Indication: Restorer and Revitalizer of stainless-steel instruments.
Composition: Phosphoric acid + surfactants
Characteristics: Concentrated product.
Packaging: 1 L (33.8 Fl Oz) /1.5 L (50.7 Fl Oz) /5 L (169 Fl Oz)
Dilution: 100ml (3.38 Fl Oz) to 900 ml (30,4 Fl Oz) of water.
Description: ARPO®SHINE R is a renovating and revitalizing solution for medical and dental surgical instruments made of stainless-steel. ARPO ® SHINE R removes rust, stains, water deposits and mineral deposits often observed following sterilization processes. The product also helps loosen joints and rigid locks, thus reducing repairs and replacement costs.
- Non-corrosive for stainless-steel materials.
- The frequent use of ARPO®SHINE R helps increase the life and efficiency of stainless-steel instruments.
- Prevents the corrosion of stainless-steel instruments.
- Brightens instruments.
- Restores instruments’ like-new appearance.
- Removes protein traces, iron oxide deposits, other oxidation spots and water stains.
- Suitable for cleaning in ultrasonic tanks.