Indication: Disinfectant for surfaces and for medical and dental equipment.
Packaging: 500ml (16.9 Fl Oz) or 1.5 L (50.7 Fl Oz)
Description: Arpo® SURF PLUS is a high performance concentrated disinfectant cleaner, free of aldehydes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). ARPO ® SURF PLUS presents excellent microbicidal performance and broad-spectrum activity against bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses. Its effectiveness against microorganisms and its cleaning capacity bring great benefits by combining elimination of microorganisms and cleaning in a single step. Suitable for use in healthcare institutions (e.g.: hospitals, medical and dental clinics), as well as for hygiene activities and services.
ARPO ® SURF PLUS can be applied using various methods, including wipes, applicator bottles, mop or immersion. Prior cleaning of the surface is not required. It is also not necessary to rinse after application.
- Economical and durable
- Sanitizing Cleaner based on triamine technology
- Excellent cleaning and disinfection properties combined in a single step.
- Broad spectrum of action; effective against bacteria, yeasts and viruses.
- Effective against mycobacteria (including tuberculosis).
- Compatible with a wide range of materials
- Quick Action
- Suitable for floors and surfaces in areas where health services are provided.
- Formula without aldehydes, chlorine, quaternary ammoniums, oxidants and phenol.
- Does not contain VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Approved by DVG (“Deutsche Veterinärmedizinische Gesellschaft” – German Association of Veterinary Medicine) and VAH (“Verbund für Angewandte Hygiene” – Association for Applied Hygiene).